Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama and Anatomy with David Keil and Maria Boox
- Date: Wed 11 May – Sun 15 May 2022
- Location: Sweden, Bollnäs
- Organiser: Elisabeth Andersson
- Price: 5800sek
A unique opportunity with Maria Boox and David Keil in Bollnäs
These two amazing teachers will join forces to take you deeper into your practice. With a limited number of students in each Mysore class, you will receive plenty of personalized attention. In the afternoons we will explore the subtle aspects of breath through traditional pranayama presented by Maria Boox. David will then present functional anatomy as it relates both to the breath, nervous system as well as some of the difficult areas of asana practice. This is a workshop you will not want to miss as these teachers come together to teach for the second time and in Sweden too!
- Daily – 2 groups of Ashtanga morning Mysore classes. The start times are 8:00 am or 9:30 am.
- Wednesday 12th and Friday 14th – Afternoon classes.
From 16:00–19:00 pm. (No class on Thursday afternoon.)
- Saturday the 15th – There will be two, 2-hour sessions: 13:30–15:30 pm and 16:30–18:30 pm.
- Sunday the 16th – There will be Mysore class only.
About David Keil
For those who don’t know, David is an Ashtanga practitioner and Authorized, level 2, Ashtanga Yoga teacher who has traveled around the world teaching workshops to yoga practitioners and teachers.
The simplicity and accessibility of the information, as David presents it, bring both the technical and subtle aspects of practice alive in a way you’ve never experienced.
Explore the Ashtanga practice in a new way and make new connections to your practice. Check out www.yoganatomy.com for more about David.
Make a booking
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith