Intensive Ashanga Yoga Workshop at Sydkoster 10-14th of August
- Date: Mon 10 Aug – Fri 14 Aug 2020
- Location: Sydkoster, Sweden
- Organiser: Ashtanga Yoga Maria Boox
- Price: 4100 SEK
Welcome to Sydkoster off Sweden’s west coast. Experience fantastic nature and stunning sea life. We will practice yoga in Studio Lövås and bicycle afterwards to Kosters Gardens for brunch.
During the time on Sydkoster its good if you rent a bicycle since the island is almost free from cars. Book your own room/house as soon as possible.
This retreat is perfect for those who would like to deepen your practice and develop your own pranayama practice. As well as exploring a very special part of Sweden where the wind and the ocean meets greenery and rocks in a unique way.
The food is made with love and is ecological and vegetarian.
To get to Sydkoster you will need to take a ferry from Strömstad. This costs around 150 SEK return. If you come by car you can park in Strömstad.
Included in the price
- Seven classes altogether; Five mornings of Mysore practice and two afternoons with yoga philosophy and pranayama
- Pulse reading
- A personal pranayama sequence
- Vegetarian brunch Monday-Friday
- Mysore style Ashtanga yoga practice Monday-Friday 8-10 am
- Brunch at Kosters Trädgårdar from 10:30 am
- Two afternoon classes Monday&Thursday 5-7 pm, covering topics on yoga philosophy, the human energy system and always including pranayama
- Each student will be given a personal pranayama practice at the end of the course
- Contact Helena von Bothmer for bicycle rent; helena@kostersträdgårdar.se
- Book somewhere to stay as soon as possible. Helena can give you advice or look here; https://www.kosteroarna.com
- Please pay 4 100sek (non refundable) to secure your place after you have booked with Maria
- Ashtanga Yoga Maria Boox AB
- Bankgiro 415-6980
See you on Sydkoster!
Make a booking
Complete the form below once you’ve read the terms and conditions and paid the full amount.
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith