Ashtanga Yoga Retreat at Palm Grove Beach Resort in Goa
- Date: Sun 21 Nov – Sun 05 Dec 2021
- Location: India, Goa
- Organiser: Palm Grove
- Price: Shared bungalow 18300SEK
This retreat is a unique possibility to to develop your practice individually during 12 mornings at Palm Grove Beach Resorts fantastic yoga shala by the ocean. You’ll be staying in charming bungalows by the beach and the food is cooked with love and care. The afternoons will be a mix of pranayama, technique, understanding of the chakras and yoga philosophy.
You’ll be able to develop your own individual pranayama practice to bring home for ongoing practice. The sequence will be given according to your needs and your pranic puls that will be taken by Maria. A morning meditations will be held by the seaas well as a fire cermony. We will have excellent musicians holding a Kirtan for us one evening. We’ll also have time to visit some markets and nice restaurants in the area.
This retreat is perfect if you would like to deepen your practice and understanding of yoga as well as enjoying a vacation in a beautiful place on earth. Anyone with some experience of Ashtanga yoga can participate. The classes will be held in English.
Included in the price
- Accommodation: 14 nights in a bungalow by the beach. You can choose between single occupancy or sharing with someone. If you like to stay alone there will be an extra fee off 4200SEK/520 Euro
- Please note that all our bungalows have one double bed. A single bed can be placed in some of the bungalows.
- 6500 SEK shall be paid 5 days after booking to Maria on bg: 415-6980 and are not refundable
- Yoga and pranayama once or twice daily in our shala overlooking the Arabian Sea
- An individual pranayama sequence depending on each students needs and the pranic pulse reading that Maria will do on each person that wishes.
- One session of traditional deep tissue massage, plus the opportunity to book more treatments during your stay.
- Welcome dinner.
- Daily pre-yoga herbal tea, chai or coffee.
- Daily post-yoga breakfast buffet, including fresh fruit juice, coconut water, muesli or porridge, fresh fruit salad and eggs of your choice.
- 7 Dinners. A rich buffet with salads, vegetarian cooked meals, fish and much more.
- Farewell dinner.
- Altogether 9 dinners.
Make a booking
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith