Ashtanga Yoga Retreat at Yoga Rocks -Agios Pavlos, South Crete
- Date: Sat 08 Jun – Sat 22 Jun 2019
- Location: Greece, Crete
- Organiser: Yoga Rocks Crete
- Price: 2 weeks 1650 EUR, 1 week 825 EUR
Yoga Rocks have moved location and it is with both sadness and excitment I am writing this. Everything has to change that is part of life. So I bow my head for all the beautiful years I have had at Triopetra. And I am very much looking forward to move over the hill and enter the sleeping dragon and Agios Pavlos, which has the most cutest beach and cosy tavernas. And the most important thing for me is that I will continue to be part of Yoga Rocks Team. Phil and Helen and their crew will make magic wherever they manifest themself.
Yoga Rocks retreat centre is set in a magical location on top of rocks overlooking the beautiful sleeping dragon. The beach are only a couple of minutes away and the cosy tavernas are just a minute walk away.
This retreat is perfect if you would like to deepen your practice or perhaps to begin a practice and gain a deeper understanding of yoga – as well as enjoying a vacation in a beautiful place on earth. The classes will be held in English and you can stay for either one or two weeks.
- Mysore style practice Sunday-Friday with Saturday free.
- Three afternoon classes each week covering topics on yoga philosophy, the human energy system and always including pranayama.
- Each student will be given a personal pranayama practice at the end of the course.
- Some evening meditations/kriyas will be held at the shala or outside.
- We will also have time to go to Spili – a little village in the mountains – to buy olive oil, soaps and creams, or to just enjoy the village life.
You’ll be staying in a double room. A single room is also possible for an extra fee.
The food is made with love and all vegetarian.
Included in the price
- Accommodation: 7 or 14 nights in a double room.
- A single room is available for an additional fee.
- Yoga and pranayama once or twice daily in our shala. Traditional Mysore style classes Sunday to Friday. Three afternoon classes per week. Meditation and kriya practice some evenings. Some afternoon classes will be held outside.
- Self-serve buffet breakfast in the kitchen: fruits, bread, yoghurt, peanut butter, jam, honey, nuts, coffee and tea.
- Two large beautiful vegetarian buffet meals each day.
On the Friday night we will eat at a local taverna where everyone will pay for their own meal (approximately 15-20 Euros).
Bookings are taken from November 2018
Make a booking
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith