Two Year Yoga and Philosophy Deep Diving Course
- Date: Mon 16 Aug – Tue 15 Aug 2023
- Location: Sweden, Stockholm
- Organiser: Maria Boox
- Price: 48,500SEK
This deepening course is for those who have had a regular practice for a long time and have practised with me before. It offers a wonderful opportunity to journey much deeper into your yoga practice and discover the tools for real transformation.
The course is divided into four chapters, spread over two years. We will meet for six days at a time for full-time study, twice a year. So, there will be four weeks of teaching time in total. You will also need to study different parts of yoga philosophy.
A 200-hour online anatomy course will be included, from David Keil of Yoganatomy.com. There will also be lectures on anatomy, the nervous system and the chakras with Rebecca Carlowitz.
This is an exclusive course for only 16 people, so you will gain the benefits of working in a small, intimate group, allowing for personal attention.
Included in the course
- Daily Mysore classes
- Daily pranayama
- Pulse reading
- Adjustments and teaching techniques
- Study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (PYS)
- 200-hour online anatomy course with David Keil
- Anatomy lecture by Rebecca Carlowitz
- Nervous system by Rebecca Carlowitz
- Chakra system by Rebecca Carlowitz
- Yoga therapy
- The subtle energy systems of the body
- Ethics in yoga
- Discussions around yoga practitioners as students or teachers: private/personal/professional
- Methods in how to teach beginners to more experienced practitioners
- In between the teaching sessions you’ll study yoga literature, anatomy and of course your own asana and pranayama practice
- We’ll also have meetings over Skype or FaceTime
- A six month mentorship will complete this two year course
- First Chapter: 16th Aug – 21st Aug 2021
- Second Chapter: 30th of October-4th of November 2021
- Third Chapter: 19th Apr – 24th Apr 2022
- Fourth Chapter: 13th Aug – 18th Aug 2022
Registration fee: 8,500SEK (non-refundable)
The remainder of the cost can be split into 3 payments but must be paid in full at the latest by 30th of June 2021.
If you’re interested in this course, please send me a message letting me know why you’d like to attend before paying the deposit and completing the form below.
Sign up to the waiting listUnfortunately this event is now fully booked. Sign up to the waiting list below and Maria will contact you if a space becomes available.
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith