Two Year Yoga and Philosophy Deep Diving Course
- Date: Mon 27 Aug – Thu 27 Aug 2020
- Location: Sweden, Stockholm
- Organiser: Humanova
- Price: 46,500SEK
This deepening course is for those who have had a regular practice for a long time and have practised with me before. It offers a wonderful opportunity to journey much deeper into your yoga practice and discover the tools for real transformation.
The course is divided into four chapters, spread over two years. We will meet for six days at a time for full-time study, twice a year. So, there will be four weeks of teaching time in total. You will also need to study different parts of yoga philosophy.
A 200-hour online anatomy course will be included, from David Keil of Yoganatomy.com. There will be an anatomy lecture with Rebecca Carlowitz. And Agneta Markgen will also give a lecture on the nervous system.
This is an exclusive course for only 16 people, so you will gain the benefits of working in a small, intimate group, allowing for personal attention.
Included in the course
- Daily Mysore classes
- Daily pranayama
- Pulse reading
- Adjustments and teaching techniques
- Study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (PYS)
- 200-hour online anatomy course with David Keil
- Anatomy lecture by Rebecca Carlowitz
- Nervous system lecture by Agneta Markgren
- Yoga therapy
- The subtle energy systems of the body
- Ethics in yoga
- Discussions around yoga practitioners as students or teachers: private/personal/professional
- Methods in how to teach beginners to more experienced practitioners
- In between the teaching sessions you’ll study yoga literature, anatomy and of course your own asana and pranayama practice
- We’ll also have meetings over Skype or Facetime
- A six month mentorship will complete this two year course
- First Chapter: 27th Aug – 1st Sep 2018
- Second Chapter: 7th Jan – 12th Jan 2019
- Third Chapter: 26th Aug – 31st Aug 2019
- Fourth Chapter: 7th Jan – 12th Jan 2020
Registration fee: 4,650SEK (non-refundable)
The remainder of the cost can be split into 3 payments but must be paid in full at the latest by 30th April 2018.
If you’re interested in this course, please send me a message letting me know why you’d like to attend before paying the deposit and completing the form below.
Make a booking
Complete the form below once you’ve read the terms and conditions and paid your deposit.
Life is an adventure of our own design, intersected by fate and a series of lucky and unlucky accidents - Patti Smith